Week 8, Post 2 - Visual Platforms

My Margarita Man San Diego Instagram account has 98 followers and follows 132.  A total of 32 posts have been made.  Post "likes" range from about 8 to 50.  This shows me that I need to spend more time determining my target market, hashtags, and posting inviting photos.

Hashtags that I commonly use are:
#margarita
#margaritas
#margaritamansd
#margaritaman
#sandiego
I also include hashtags that pertain to the particular post.  E.g. #cincodemayo for a Cinco de Mayo post

Visual media can be an excellent tool in promoting my business.  After researching some of my competitors' websites, I have found that most of them do not have a Facebook or Instagram page.  Using the information I learn in this course, I can use this knowledge to my advantage to increase brand awareness and boost sales.

Following are stats pulled from competitors sites:

Margarita Man San Diego
www.sandiegomargaritaman.com
I have Facebook and Instagram but no links on the website
Last IG post 9/9/19
Last FB post 9/9/19

EZ Pour Drinks
www.ezpourdrinks.com
No social media links

Margarita Momma
www.themargaritamomma.com
Facebook is mentioned, but no link; link to blog (last post in 2016)

Mr. Margarita
www.mrmargaritaorangecounty.com
No social media links

Margaritas on Tap
www.margaritasontapsandiego.com
No social media links


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Planning Your Future Strategy

Week 3, Part 1 - Communicating with Businesses on Social Media

Week 10, Post 1 - Adding Human Interest to a Post