Week 7, Post 2 - Scheduled Facebook Posts


Scheduling posts ahead of time is genius!  With my busy schedule, I often find myself scrambling on Sunday night, trying to catch up.  Being able to schedule posts will be a valuable tool for my business and help me promote upcoming holidays, promotions, and events. 

My first scheduled post invites people to think about Halloween drinks/margaritas.  Our Mango and Feelin' No Pain flavors are orange so they would be a cool Halloween concoction.

The second post is designed to engage people hosting a New Year's Eve party.  It's great to remind people that Margarita Man offers drink mixes that work well with liquors other than tequila.  One of my favorites is our Summertime Lemonade with Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka.  Yum!

Lastly, who knew that there is a day dedicated to margaritas?  National Margarita Day is February 22nd.  We tend to rent to more corporate customers for this celebration so I'd love to reach out to more people who may decide to throw a party just because it's National Margarita Day.

Comments

  1. I love your attention to holiday events, that's great for business and I feel not many do that !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Isabel. People tend to rent my margarita machines for holidays and other celebrations so I think it's important to have holiday themed posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Planning Your Future Strategy

Week 3, Part 1 - Communicating with Businesses on Social Media

Week 10, Post 1 - Adding Human Interest to a Post