Week 10, Post 2 - Blog Categories

My target audience includes a wide age-range of men and women.  They are middle to upper-class, enjoy socializing and going out to restaurants/bars, and consume alcohol.  I feel the following categories would appeal to my target market and increase traffic to my site:

Events (our customers' events)
Extras (fun things to add to any party; life-size Connect 4, ice cream machine...)
Entertainment (ideas to kick start any party)
Mixed Drinks (old favorites, and new drink combinations)
Party Themes (let's "taco" 'bout a fun party theme)
Out and About (the adventures of the Margarita Man)
Customer of the Month (our favorite customer each month)

I feel all/most members of my target audience would find many of the posts in these categories interesting.  People searching for party ideas may stumble across my Blog and realize they "need" a margarita machine at their event.

___________

I liked or followed all of my classmates' Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter sites.  I liked many posts but commented on the following:

Clipper Junkies - Facebook
Scalawags - Twitter
E&T Social Media - Facebook
Leather & Lilacs - Facebook
Rebel Rose - Instagram

I commented on the following Blogs:

Silver of Taxco
Clipper Junkies
Cosmic Void
Shade SMLS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Planning Your Future Strategy

Week 3, Part 1 - Communicating with Businesses on Social Media

Week 10, Post 1 - Adding Human Interest to a Post