Week 7, Post 1 - Facebook Pages I "Liked"

I was over the moon to learn how to "like" a business page as my own page, Margarita Man San Diego.  I prefer to keep business and social separate so this is a big deal for me.

I "liked" the following business pages:

1. Big Boys Tacos
2. The Food Dood
3. Tacos y Gorditas
4. Devil Dogs BBQ Catering
5. Ashley's Party Rentals
6. Z Perfect Party
7. Margarita Man HQ
8. Leo Carrillo Ranch
9. Green Gables Wedding Estate
10. Modern Times Beer
11. Pure Project Brewing
12. Thunderhawk Alements


The first four business pages I liked belong to local catering businesses.  A high percentage of the parties we deliver machines to also have their food catered.  Tacos and margaritas are always a great combination so I think it is wise to network with local taco caterers. 

I have worked with Ashley's Party Rentals and Z Perfect Party on numerous occasions.  Building relationships with party rental and party planning businesses could lead to an increase in business.  We refer business to each other so we both benefit in the long run.

I previously liked the Margarita Man Headquarters page but was now able to like it from my business page.  Seeing posts from HQ in my feed may help with brand awareness. 

Leo Carrillo Ranch and Green Gables Wedding Estate are just a few of the wedding venues we have worked with.  Reaching out to the onsite event coordinators at wedding venues can greatly increase reservations at their venues.  Bartenders love the margarita machine because it's so much quicker to pour a drink from the machine than to start from scratch. 

The last three pages liked are breweries in San Diego.  Modern Times Beer is my best repeat customer, renting machines 6+ times a year.  We've worked with them at their brewery, tasting room, and numerous beer festivals.  I think the concept of beer slushies is becoming more popular as I've renting to handful of other breweries - a few were referred by Modern Times Beer.  Networking with similar businesses can help me stay on top of beer trends and reach out if I hear of an upcoming beer festival. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Planning Your Future Strategy

Week 3, Part 1 - Communicating with Businesses on Social Media

Week 10, Post 1 - Adding Human Interest to a Post