Week 5, post 2 - My Target Market


I considered a wide range of demographics to determine my target market. 
     Age – based on past rental customers, the target age range is 30-65
     Gender – both male and female are part of my target market
     Marital status & family size – neither of these seem to be relevant to my target market
     Income – mostly mid- to upper-class customers are part of my target market
     Education – mainly college graduates
     Occupation – mainly white collar and business owners
     Race – does not apply

     Religion – I do not target any particular religion as most religions encourage people to not drink in excess or not drink at all; that being said, I have rented to churches, synagogues, and other religious organizations and customers.

After carefully considering the above demographics and psychographics, I have determined my target market to be fun-loving college graduates between the ages of 30 and 65; party/event planners. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Planning Your Future Strategy

Week 3, Part 1 - Communicating with Businesses on Social Media

Week 10, Post 1 - Adding Human Interest to a Post