Week 3, Part 2 - Competitors

I own Margarita Man San Diego.  There are a handful of other margarita machine rental businesses here in San Diego.

Margarita Man San Diego
www.sandiegomargaritaman.com
I have Facebook and Instagram but no links on the website
Last IG post 9/9/19
Last FB post 9/9/19

EZ Pour Drinks
www.ezpourdrinks.com
No social media links

Margarita Momma
www.themargaritamomma.com
Facebook is mentioned, but no link; link to blog (last post in 2016)

Mr. Margarita
www.mrmargaritaorangecounty.com
No social media links

Margaritas on Tap
www.margaritasontapsandiego.com
No social media links

I learned that none of my competitors have links to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media platforms.  I'm embarrassed to say that I don't have links on my site either.  I will be adding links in the very near future and will make a point to stay current on social media posts.

Having links to a business' social media accounts allows customers to learn more about the business.  I post on my business Facebook and Instagram sites, but realize the necessity of adding links on my website.  By doing so, it could increase the number of visitors/likes on both social media accounts.  With this business being very "word of mouth," it's important to have a platform for people to share their great experiences with The Margarita Man!

This week, I commented on the following people's blogs:  Zach Sai, Anthony Pagatpatan, and Isabel Figeroa.

Comments

  1. I think it's great that you've decided to stay current on your social media but yes, add links and use the internet to its fullest potential! With a world full of technological advances it's best we make it work for us than the other way around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Planning Your Future Strategy

Week 3, Part 1 - Communicating with Businesses on Social Media

Week 10, Post 1 - Adding Human Interest to a Post