Week 14 - Developing Online Advertising




This Instagram ad is perfect for late spring.  The goal is for people to be intrigued and want to learn more about how they too can be "refreshed."  The link to my website is the CTA.



A high percentage of people who attend KAABOO are part of my target market.  Partnering with Infinium Spirits at KAABOO Del Mar is a great way to draw attention to my business.



Click on our blog link to find out where we're headed this week.  Spot us around town, post a pic, and get entered into a drawing for a free margarita machine rental.
This would definitely appeal to my target audience.  Many of them are young, successful, and adventurous, so I feel they would be drawn to this ad and want to learn more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Planning Your Future Strategy

Week 3, Part 1 - Communicating with Businesses on Social Media

Week 10, Post 1 - Adding Human Interest to a Post