Week 12, Post 1 - Using Other Online Tools

A few online marketing tools that would be important in growing my business are Yelp and MeetUp.  I have a Yelp account with mostly 5-star reviews.  Many of my customers tell me that they chose to book with me because of my Yelp reviews.  There are a few other margarita machine rental businesses that do not have such favorable reviews. I think it would be wise to upload more photos to my Yelp account so that customers see fresh content.  

It would require stepping outside of my comfort zone, but I think MeetUp could help grow my business.  I can attend events and networking meetings to spread the word about Margarita Man.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Planning Your Future Strategy

Week 3, Part 1 - Communicating with Businesses on Social Media

Week 10, Post 1 - Adding Human Interest to a Post