Week 15, Post 1 - Optimizing Yourself and the Company


Google Analytics is a valuable tool that provides feedback on how your site is performing as well as visitor demographics.  There are many features that I look forward to learning about but the ones that I feel will be most beneficial are the visitors' city, date the site was visited, and conversions.  Since my business serves only local customers, it is important to reach people who live within 45 miles of my business.  Knowing which days of the week my site is visited most will allow me to post ads are days that typically have more traffic.  And, when spending money on ads, knowing the conversion rate will let me know if my money is being well spent. 

Comments

  1. Facebook targeted ads are really good about this. I am actually getting ready to run a targeted campaign just in the city of Warsaw Poland because of a festival that occurs there that I will be playing. Facebook really seems to be the best value when it comes to social media advertising.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Planning Your Future Strategy

Week 10, Post 1 - Adding Human Interest to a Post

Week 3, Part 1 - Communicating with Businesses on Social Media